This blog is the home of the Europe SIG, a Special Interest Group in the Society for Technical Communication. Our topics cover all aspects of technical communication, especially as they pertain to technical communicators in Europe.
Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments of our articles so we can continue the conversation.
You can also follow our tweets at @stceusig on Twitter. Say hello!
A note about our banner
The banner on our blog was composed of images from Wikimedia Commons. From left to right, the source and credit of the images and their licenses are as follows:
- Barcelona in Parc Güell by Marrovi, CC BY-SA 2.5 MX
- Canal in Amsterdam by Fabien Dany – www.fabiendany.com, CC BY-SA 2.5
- Logo of the SIG created by Jen O Neill
- A view of Copenhagen, Denmark released to the public domain by its author, Thue.
- A map of Brussels, Belgium from 1657 by Johannes Janssonius in the public domain.
Ths banner was created for the blog 14 April 2013 by Karen Mardahl.